Saturday, June 26, 2010

Album Review: Bionic



We have always loved Xtina's ability to use her music as a form of empowerment for women. As a result, listening to any one of her albums makes girls (excuse me, women) feel pretty good (see "My Girls" of Bionic or "Can't Hold Us Down" of Stripped). However, while this album has its fun moments and truly spectacular vocals - never a surprise from this songstress - there are too many points where it lacks fulfilling lyrics or just gets a lil' weird (see "Sex for Breakfast").
Most notable tracks: "Glam," "I Hate Boys"

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! :) I am so excited to be following this new blog! I really love that you are doing album, concert, and movie reviews too! Good luck as you continue to develop this blog! I will continue to both follow and read as it grows! <3

    ReplyDelete